quinta-feira, abril 26, 2007

Sirens


Everywhere i walk i feel the danger
everyone around is getting stranger
sunglasses and vodka in the morning
sirens never came to me as warning
walking on the beach is so romantic
kissing in the sand is so fantastic
flying down the highways like you're wanted
something in her touch has left me haunted

it's a game that we play, and i don't know if i could live without you
the first time was the worst, now i thirst everything about you

come and tell me what you're really after
an angel told me that the end was soon
wasted nights flirting with disaster
give me what i need to get me through

it's a game that we play, and i don't know if i could live without you
the last time was the worst, now I'm cursed sitting here without you

and you're so bad, so bad...



Elefant, "Sirens"
in The Black Magic Show (2006)

Etiquetas:

2 Comments:

Blogger Ana M. said...

Guronsan... és um querido

:)

[tenho de aprender a mexer nessa gaita do Imeem ou lá o que é...]

6:33 da tarde  
Blogger Nuno Guronsan said...

Sim, tens mesmo de aprender...

:)))

Gajas...

Beijos.

7:51 da tarde  

Enviar um comentário

<< Home