terça-feira, setembro 09, 2014

Let Me Down Gently

let me down gently
that's what i think i need
but when you let me down gently
it still feels hard, hard

turn me into someone good
that's what i really need
tell me that i'm someone good
so we're not so far apart, apart

i hope it doesn't seem
like i'm young foolish and green
let me in for a minute
your not my life but i want you in it

set me up slowly
that's what you do to me
oh you set me up slowly
now i can't come down, down

let you down gently
that's what i think you need
but when i let you down your empty
and you try to hide your frowns, frowns

i hope it doesn't seem
like i'm young foolish and green
let me in for a minute
your not my life but i want you in it
and i hope it's sinking in
that behind your perfect skin
there's a part of you that's free
and i know that there's a place for me

how do you feel
in the night
now the feeling's
left behind
as you know there
was a time
when your silence
left me blind
now your calling
from the aisle
i can see that
it's denial
a denial
left to slide
now there's nothing
left to hide

(La Roux)




Etiquetas: