quarta-feira, julho 11, 2007

Camel Walk

yo ye pharoahs let us walk
through this very desert
in search for truth and
some pointy boots and
maybe a few snack crackers
baby you make me walk like a camel
who's in charge here where's my captain's weight don't go around hungry now
the way you eat that oatmeal pie
makes me just wanna die
baby you make me wanna walk like a camel
say you don't think there's anyway
i could get that quarter
from underneath your pointy boot do ya
all i want is one more oatmeal pie
little debbie little debbie i'm coming on home baby
cause you make me walk like a camel

(Southern Culture On The Skids)

Etiquetas:

3 Comments:

Blogger intruso said...

(isto é muito bom!!!)

:)

12:51 da manhã  
Blogger A said...

Eu ando a ficar atrofiada... nunca ouvi falar destes gajos!...

:P

12:14 da tarde  
Blogger Nuno Guronsan said...

Ora cá está a verdadeira noção de serviço de utilidade pública!

Não têm de quê!

:)

7:48 da tarde  

Enviar um comentário

<< Home