quarta-feira, fevereiro 24, 2010

Last Night I Had The Strangest Dream

Last night I had the strangest dream I've ever known before...I
dreamed that all the world agreed to put an end to war...I dreamed
I saw a mighty room...the room was filled with men...and the papers
they were signing said they'd never fight again.And when the papers
was all signed, and a million copies made, they all joined their hands and
bowed their heads and greatful prayers were prayed...and the people
in the streets below were dancing round and round...while swords and
guns and uniforms were scattered to the ground...Last night I had the
strangest dream I've ever known before...I dreamed that all the world
agreed to put an end to war....


(Johnny Cash)



Etiquetas:

2 Comments:

Blogger feezo said...

hi...this lyrics is true...it is the weirdest dream...mankind wont take a day off to destroy this beautiful world...and destroying and hurting others...

6:30 da tarde  
Blogger feezo said...

how to follow u?

6:43 da tarde  

Enviar um comentário

<< Home