quarta-feira, janeiro 16, 2008

After Dark

I got your name and number, you seem kinda surprised.
Maybe it's 'cause I can be, you know, like cold as ice.
In crowded situations I always want to go.
And if I see you leaving, I beat you to the door.
I'm gonna tell you something, you're better than fake-wild.
I see the future.
In it, they try to kill your style, your manner, and your motives.
I've seen the way it goes.
So memorize my number, that's why I got a phone.
Call me after dark.
I can make the sun rise daily right up from your landscape painting.
I will be in the front row later when your brush becomes a mic.
Maybe we could change this game forever.
Shapes our breath makes in cold weather.
They might say we're both crazy...I'm just glad I found you, baby.
I don't want someone telling me no-oh-oh, "you're out of time"
I don't mind being debated as long as you're with me tonight.
I'm not gonna give up easy, we were made to cross the line.
I don't want the things that we do...I don't want to let them die.

(Le Tigre)

Etiquetas: