quarta-feira, julho 25, 2007

Leave A Light On

Take my hand,
Tell me what you are feeling,
Understand,
This is just the beginning,
Although I have to go,
It makes me feel like crying,
I don't know when I'll see you again.

Darling leave a light on for me,
I'll be there before you close the door,
To give you all the love that you need.
Darling leave a light on for me,
'cause when the world takes me away,
You are still the air that I breathe.

I can't explain, I don't kow
Just how far, I have to go.
But darling I'll keep the key,
Just leave a light on for me.

Yes, I know,
What I'm asking is crazy,
You could go,
Could just get tired of waiting,
But if I lose your love,
Torn out by my desire,
That would be the one regret of my life.

Just like a spark lights up the dark,
Baby that's your heart,
Baby that's your heart,
Baby that's your heart...

(Belinda Carlisle)


Etiquetas:

1 Comments:

Blogger Nuno Guronsan said...

Momento bubblegum da semana...

Ou ainda, "alguém ainda se lembra de um post Cinzento sobre cassetes re-encontradas a rodarem no auto-rádio?".

:)

1:59 da tarde  

Enviar um comentário

<< Home