quinta-feira, junho 21, 2007

The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face


The first time ever I saw your face,
I thought the sun rose in your eyes,
And the moon and the stars were the gifts you gave,
To the dark and endless skies,

The first time ever I kissed your mouth,
I felt the earth move in my hands,
Like the trembling heart of a captive bird,
That was there at my command my love,

The first time ever I lay with you,
I felt your heart so close to mine,
And I new our joy would fill the earth,
And last 'till the end of time,

The first time ever I saw your face,
Your face, your face, your face.

(Roberta Flack)

free music

Etiquetas:

1 Comments:

Blogger merdinhas said...

Desculpa intrometer-me em vez do intruso mas li o teu comentário e posso dizer-te que tens a Alice e O Feiticeiro de Oz do Robert Sabuda em português pela Galilivro.

12:16 da manhã  

Enviar um comentário

<< Home