sexta-feira, junho 01, 2007

Alone

this empty room it fills my mind
freedom it leaves me confined
every single bone has cracked
but in this life you can't turn back

i don't want to live
i don't want to live alone

as these words part with my tongue
i question why they're even sung
i promise but i lie
i don't even know myself inside

i don't want to be
i don't want to be here alone

today and tomorrow have become one
every single thing has become none
human nature is a beast
what i've done the most to show i have the least

please don't leave me here
don't you leave me alone

(Ben Harper)

Etiquetas:

2 Comments:

Blogger Patricia Dias said...

"The Woman in You" e "Beloved One" são as minhas preferidas deste álbum.

Do Ben Harper sempre preferi as mais "calminhas".

10:59 da tarde  
Blogger Nuno Guronsan said...

Tenho de admitir que, ao início, este disco soava-me um bocado ao lado. Mas à medida que o ouvia mais e mais vezes, tornou-se imprescindivelmente mais um grande disco do Ben.

A minha preferida do senhor fica para outros dias :)

Beijos.

11:18 da tarde  

Enviar um comentário

<< Home